2 Year Limited Warranty
All AS I AM® timepieces are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the original date of purchase (‘Warranty Period’) in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty:
- covers the timepiece case and movement only;
- applies only to timepieces purchased from us or our authorised resellers; and
- is for the benefit of end consumers and does not apply to products purchased for resale.
You must retain the original warranty card in order to make a claim under this Limited Warranty.
What this Limited Warranty does not cover
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- the timepiece battery, crystal / glass, strap or bracelet;
- defects or damage caused by normal wear and tear; accident, neglect, negligence or misuse; incorrect use, operation or maintenance (including failure to follow product documentation); disassembly, alterations, incorrect handling or unauthorised repairs; or
- water damage or damage caused by extreme heat, cold or environmental conditions.
What we will do under this Limited Warranty
If we assess that a timepiece returned during the Warranty Period has a defect covered by this Limited Warranty, we will at our cost and option:
- repair the defective product; or
- replace the defective product.
In the case of replacement, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model timepiece. If your timepiece model is not available, a timepiece of equal value and similar style will be provided. Repairs will be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the original Warranty Period. Replacements will be covered under this Limited Warranty for a period of 2 years from the date the replacement is sent. Returned products and any parts that have been replaced will become our exclusive property. If we determine that a returned timepiece is not defective or not covered by this Limited Warranty, we may require you to: (a) reimburse our reasonable costs of inspecting and testing the product; and (b) pay the costs of returning the product to you.
How to make claim under this Limited Warranty
To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- send an email to email@example.com during the Warranty Period and provide your name, contact information, proof of purchase (this can be your order confirmation email), description of the defect and any other information we require; and
- return the timepiece to us, along with the original warranty card, by sending it to our nominated address.
Unless we agree otherwise, you are responsible for all costs associated with returning a product to us. We recommend that you use a reputable carrier, insure your shipment and use secure packaging. Products will be at your risk while they are in transit to and from our nominated address. We will be responsible for the costs associated with sending you the repaired or replacement timepiece. We may reject claims under this Limited Warranty that are not made in accordance with these terms.
If any provision of this Limited Warranty is invalid or unenforceable, it must be read down to the point of severance (if necessary) and does not affect the remaining provisions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any failure or delay in meeting our obligations under this Limited Warranty to the extent that this is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. The benefits given to you by this Limited Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under law in relation to products to which this Limited Warranty relates.
The following applies to AS I AM® timepieces purchased in Australia. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Limited Warranty is provided by:
AS I AM
PO BOX 511