‘Personal information’ is information that can directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email address and other contact information.
1. Collection of personal information
We collect personal information from you when you register an account on our website, purchase, return or exchange goods, sign up to receive communications from us, enter competitions or promotions that we sponsor, send us an enquiry or otherwise communicate with us.
This information may include your name, email address, phone number, postal or delivery address and details of purchases made.
If your account is linked to or accessed through third party services such as a social networking services (e.g. Facebook) or a payment provider (e.g. Paypal), we may collect information about you from that service and may combine it with information the you have provided to us.
3. Use of personal information
We may use your personal information in order to:
- process, fulfil and provide you with information and updates regarding your orders and purchases;
- improve our website and our customer service operations to improve, personalise and enhance your customer experience
- communicate with you, including for product support and marketing and promotional purposes;
- record and respond to queries, feedback and complaints;
- perform internal business operations, including to detect and prevent fraud and to troubleshoot and fix technical issues and bugs; and
- for other purposes explained at the time of collection or which are required or authorised by or under law, and for which you have provided consent.
4. Sharing of personal information
We may share your personal information with our suppliers or contractors who provide services on our behalf, such as delivery, repair, payment processing, administration, technology, market research, product development and marketing services.
5. Access and correction
You can access and correct certain account information through our website. We will otherwise comply with your reasonable requests regarding the access and correction of any of your personal information that we hold, as required by any applicable law. We may request verification of your identity before we respond to or process your request.
6. Storage and security
We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard the personal information we collect and protect it from unauthorised disclosure or access. Some of our service providers, such as delivery, customer service, technology or data storage providers may be located outside of Australia and we may need to store, transfer or route personal information we collect outside of Australia.